Join us for Advocates’ Day on Monday, July 24, 2017 at The Benson Hotel in Portland, Oregon. View the Program Information and Agenda.
ALRA is an association of impartial government agencies in the United States and Canada responsible for administering labor-management relations laws or services. The association promotes:
- Cooperation among these agencies
- High professional standards
- Public interest in labor relations
- Improved employer-employee relationships
- Peaceful resolution of employment and labor disputes, and
- The exchange of information regarding the administration and improvement of agency services including, but not limited to, mediation, conciliation, fact-finding, arbitration, or adjudication
How Do I...
Not a Public Employee?
Not Represented by a Union?
Private Sector Employee
National Labor Relations Board at 206.220.6300 or nlrb.gov
Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service at 206.553.5800 or fmcs.gov
Human Rights Commission at 800.233.3247 or hum.wa.gov
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at 800.669.4000 or eeoc.gov
Employment Standards/Workplace Rights
Department of Labor and Industries at 866.219.7321 or lni.wa.gov