Individuals interested in becoming a member of the PERC Dispute Resolution panel should complete the application. Once a membership application has been approved by the Commission, your name may be provided to parties requesting a list of panel members.
1. A master's degree in labor relations, personnel management, industrial relations or a related field, or a law degree; and
2. At least three years of experience in collective bargaining with major work assignments in negotiations, contract administration or related work as a union or management representative, mediator, arbitrator or educator.
Additional qualifying experience shall substitute year for year, for education.
Once a membership application has been approved by the Commission, your name may be provided to parties requesting a list of panel members.
1. Complete Membership Application.
2. Submit letter of recommendation from each of the following:
a. At least one management representative; and
b. At least one union representative; and
c. At least one impartial arbitrator, mediator or labor relations administrative agency official.
Letters of recommendation must be signed and dated within two years of the date of the application and be on official letterhead and/or contain the contact information for the author.
3. If you would like to be referred for interest arbitration cases, you must also submit at least five grievance arbitration, fact finding or interest arbitration awards issued by you as an impartial. The awards may be provided, upon request, to parties selecting an interest arbitrator.
4. Completed applications and supporting documentation is forwarded to the Commission for consideration. You will be notified of their decision.
Request a Panel or Arbitrator
Complete the Grievance Arbitration Request form to select either a PERC staff arbitrator at no cost or a list of private arbitrators from our membership panel.
There is no charge for list of arbitrators; however, parties are responsible for the private arbitrator costs incurred after selection. The list sent to the parties is a random computer-generated list. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to arbitration panels.
All active arbitrator information is available below. Arbitrators with a ^ are also active on the Interest Arbitration Panel.