Completely fill out the appropriate form and submit it to our office either online or by mail.

Does PERC charge for their services

Who can request PERC services?

If I can not request a PERC service who can I call?

Is there a time limit for filing an Unfair Labor Practice Complaint?

Can my union or employer retaliate against me for filing a complaint?

What happens at a PERC hearing?

Will PERC represent me or provide me with an attorney?

Do I need to hire an attorney?

Who can file a representation petition to select, change or remove a union?

What does PERC consider a labor organization?

If I have other questions, who should I contact?

How Do I...

Contact PERC                           >


File a Case or Document       >


Request Training                     >


Make a Records Request       >


Search Decisions                     >


Latest Announcements         >


Not a Public Employee?

Not Represented by a Union?

Private Sector Employee

​National Labor Relations Board at 206.220.6300 or nlrb.gov

Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service at 206.553.5800 or fmcs.gov

Discrimination Complaints

Human Rights Commission at 800.233.3247 or hum.wa.gov

Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at 800.669.4000 or eeoc.gov

Employment Standards/Workplace Rights

Department of Labor and Industries at 866.219.7321 or lni.wa.gov

Translate »
Scroll Up