- Washington State Public Employment Relations Commission: It is the mission of the Public Employment Relations Commission to prevent or minimize disruptions to public services by the uniform, impartial, efficient and expert resolution of labor-management disputes.
- The Association of Labor Relations Agencies (ALRA) Presents:
Advocates' Day - June 26, 2014 in Seattle, Washington
- Advocates' Day brings together public and private sector labor and management representatives, and labor relations neutrals from across the United States and Canada to hear national and regional speakers discuss topics impacting today's workplace. Labor relations practitioners and management and union representatives are invited to join ALRA delegates at this unique one-day conference on Thursday, June 26, 2014 for Advocates’ Day.
- Advocates' Day Agenda and Online Registration.
- Employment Opportunity at PERC
- PERC is currently recruiting for a Labor Relations Adjudicator/Mediator.
- Mark Brennan Appointed to the Commission
- Governor Jay Inslee appointed Mark E. Brennan of Seattle as Commissioner on the Public Employment Relations Commission. Mr. Brennan has over 30 years labor relations experience as both a neutral and an advocate. In 2011, Governor Chris Gregoire appointed Mr. Brennan to the Marine Employees Commission. Mr. Brennan served on the Marine Employees Commission until its sunset in 2013. Mr. Brennan fills the Commission position most recently held by Pamela G. Bradburn, whose term expired in September 2013. Mr. Brennan’s term expires in 2018.
- New Case Filing Forms & FAQs
- Our forms have been updated. We hope you find them clearer and easier to use. We encourage you to download and use them! New Forms