DISPUTE RESOLUTION PANEL
Individuals interested in becoming a member of the PERC Dispute Resolution panel should complete the application. Once a membership application has been approved by the Commission, your name may be provided to parties requesting a list of panel members.
1. A master's degree in labor relations, personnel management, industrial relations, or a related field, or a law degree; and
2. At least three years of experience in collective bargaining with major work assignments in negotiations, contract administration, or related work as a union or management representative, mediator, arbitrator, or educator in the above areas.
Additional qualifying experience may substitute, year for year, for education.
Qualifications (printable version)
Once a membership application has been approved by the Commission, your name may be provided to parties requesting a list of panel members.
1. Complete Membership Application.
2. Submit at least five letters of recommendation from the following:
a. At least two management representatives;
b. At least two union representative; and
c. At least one impartial arbitrator, mediator, or labor relations administrative agency official.
Letters of recommendation must be signed and dated within two years of the date of the application. They must also be on official letterhead or contain the contact information for the author.
3. If you would like to be referred for interest arbitration cases, you must also submit at least five grievance arbitration, fact finding, or interest arbitration awards issued by you as an impartial. The awards may be provided, upon request, to parties selecting an interest arbitrator.
4. Completed applications and supporting documentation is forwarded to the Commission for consideration. You will be notified of the Commission's decision.
Request a Panel or Arbitrator
Complete the Arbitrator Request form to select either a PERC staff arbitrator at no cost or a list of private arbitrators from our dispute resolution panel.
There is no charge for list of arbitrators; however, parties are responsible for the private arbitrator costs incurred after selection. The list sent to the parties is a random computer-generated list. Please email email@example.com with any questions related to dispute resolution panels.
Information for arbitrators on PERC’s Dispute Resolution Panel is below. Arbitrators with a ^ are on the panel for both grievance and interest arbitration. Temporarily inactive arbitrators are also noted.
All active arbitrator information is available below. Arbitrators with a ^ are also active on the Interest Arbitration Panel.