Now you can E-File
your case or document!

Click the E-Filing button to enter the system. Review the E-Filing FAQ's below for helpful tips. View the terms of use.

 E-Filing FAQs

New users -  click the “Not Registered” button to register and be emailed your verification code.
Returning users -  enter your email and the verification code. 

Q: What if I don’t receive an email confirmation from PERC after filing a case or document?

A: Be sure to check your junk mail folder. If you do not see an email confirming your submission, please contact our office at 360-570-7300 or to confirm that it was received.

Q: Can I save my work or do I have to complete the form when I begin filling it out?

A: At this time you are unable to save entries in a form and the entire form must be completed before submitting. The form takes about 5 minutes to fill out. You can easily open new tabs for representative information and click back into the E-Filing form while filling it out. We recommend you have any attachments you plan to include ready when you start a new case. You have 2 hours before the system will time out. Refreshing the page before completing could result in a loss of work. 

Q: Can I autofill representative contact information to save time when I file a case?

A: Yes. In your internet browser settings, turn on autofill for addresses. Then when you file a case it will populate the information you previously entered for the same representative on a previous case. You can also manage autofill if you need to correct address information.

Q: What documents are considered confidential and how are they handled?

Filing a Case - If you file a mediation proposal or showing of interest cards in a new case, you will see a notification that those documents are confidential and a copy will not be sent to everyone on the case. Those documents will only be sent to PERC.
Filing a Document -  If you file a mediation proposal, showing of interest cards, list of employees, or signature records for a card check as a document in an open case, you will see a notification that those documents are confidential and a confirmation email will be sent to the submitter and to PERC.

Q: I just filed a case through E-Filing and it is not showing up in the File a Document search box, why don’t I see it?

A: After a new case is filed through E-Filing, PERC will review and confirm that all the party and representative information is consistent and will make the case accessible for public viewing, allowing parties to file new documents into it. You should see your new case within one business day. If you do not, please contact our office at 360-570-7300 or

Q: Whose information should I enter in the Submitter Name and Email fields?

A: Enter the name and email address of the person actually making the submission, not the attorney or representative. If the attorney or representative is already a party on the case, they will receive a copy the document of it when it is submitted.

Q: What if more than one person wants to receive an email notification of a filing but only one person wants to be listed as the representative on the case?

A: Please email PERC at and request that an “alternate email” be added to the representative's contact information. Then when an email is sent from the E-Filing system to the representative listed on the case, it will go to both email addresses listed for that person. This is helpful if a paralegal or general department mailbox needs to receive a copy.

Q: What if I want to copy a general email with my case or document filing?

A: Only add people in the “Representatives” section of the case form. If you would like to include a general mailbox to receive a copy a case, such as an organization's labor relations office, please forward the email confirmation you receive after filing the case or document to the general email that you want to copy with the case filing.

Q: What if my one or more of my attachments exceed the 35 MB file size limit?

A: Please submit your large files to PERC using an external document storage link, such as Dropbox or Box, and send the link to PERC in an email to

Q: Do I have to file a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) with my case?

A: No, PERC's new rules do not require that a CBA be filed with your case. If you do file a CBA with your case, please attach it as a separate document or "other attachment." If you wish to file a CBA into an open case, select "case attachment" type and title it CBA. Attaching your CBA as a separate document will make it less likely to affect attachment file size limits.

Q: Do I need to include a Certificate of Service with my case or document?

A: Yes. If you select YES in the Serve and Submit section of the case form, a copy of your filing will be sent to everyone listed on the case. It is best practice to include a signed and dated certificate of service (proof of mailing) showing that you served a copy on all other parties. Combine or insert the certificate of service document into the back of the document you are serving, so the certificate of service is included with the document you are proving you served.

 Case Forms

Unfair Labor Practice Complaint Form
Unfair Labor Practice FAQ

Allegation by an employee, union, or employer that statutory collective bargaining rights have been violated.

Contract Mediation Request

Request a mediator to help employers and bargaining representatives reach an agreement when they are unable to agree on the terms of a written contract defining the wages, hours, and working conditions of bargaining unit employees.

Grievance Mediation Request

Request a mediator to help parties reach a resolution about a dispute over the interpretation or application of a contract.

Representation Petition

Representation FAQ

Petition to investigate whether employees wish to organize, change, or remove a union representative.

Unit Clarification Petition

Unit Clarification FAQ

Petition to add or remove employees from an existing bargaining unit based upon a change in circumstances. Only an employer or union may file this these cases.

Arbitrator Request

Request a staff arbitrator or a panel of private arbitrators for grievance or interest arbitration.

Certificate of Service

Attach this form to any document you are filing to show proof of mailing or service on all parties related to the case.


Training/Speaker Request

Request for training or staff to speak at an event.

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}
Translate »