As the Washington State agency with jurisdiction over public sector labor relations and collective bargaining, PERC assists parties in resolving labor-management disputes.

If you have a question about private sector labor relations and collective bargaining, contact:

National Labor Relations Board  
206-220-6300 |

Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
206-553-5800 |

If you have a complaint about general discrimination at work, contact:

Human Rights Commission  
800-233-3247 |

Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
800-669-4000 |

If you believe your workplace rights have been violated, contact:

Department of Labor and Industries
866-219-7321 |

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}
Translate »